Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers in Melbourne, FL
Give us a call today: 321-345-3415
A properly sized air conditioning system should be able to dehumidify your home to adequate humidity levels on its own. HVAC systems that have two stage and inverter technology are even more effective at dehumidification because they run at lower speeds, which can pull more humidity out of the air. When an air conditioning system is unable to meet needed humidity levels on it’s own we can install a supplementary dehumidifier to the ductwork. External dehumidifiers need adequate space to be installed and must be attached to proper ductwork. Call the team at Climate Experts Air and Heat to learn more.
- All of our technicians are nationally trained and certified by HVAC manufacturers to properly service your heating system.
- We offer proprietary steps in our duct sealing and HVAC installation process.
- We strive to provide 5 star service to all of our customers and are backed by an A+ rating with the BBB and over 500 5 star reviews online.
Call “Your Indoor Weathermen” today.
When a customer is having problems with humidity issues we first need to diagnose and evaluate the HVAC system. An air conditioning system that is sized too large for the home will cause humidity issues. Our recommendation would be to correct the size of the AC system before installing an external dehumidifier, which may not fix the problem. At Climate Experts Air and Heat we focus on getting to the route cause rather than only treating the negative symptoms. If your HVAC system is not able to achieve the humidity results you need on it’s own then it may be time to have us install an external dehumidifier.
What’s the point of having a dehumidifier if it won’t—well—dehumidify! Our team can provide targeted dehumidifier repairs that get your system back up and running.
- One 24 point A/C Tune up
- One 18 point Heating Tune up
- Two Diagnostic Service Calls
- Two Pounds 410a refrigerant
The Titanium Plan
Our HVAC Maintenance Plan is designed to save you money over time on electric bills, repairs, and extend the life of your system.
- 10% Discount off of repairs
- 10% Discount off new system installation
- Priority Service
- Only $199 for 12 months of coverage