Give us a call today: 321-341-6984
A common question we get at Climate Experts Air and Heat is when you should repair or replace your HVAC system. When an air conditioner malfunctions, repairing it is often the most cost-effective solution. But at some point, an AC will become too old and worn down for repairs to be worth it. In these cases, it’s better to have the unit replaced.
Whether it’s repair or replacement, you can always count on our team for quality work in Melbourne, FL.
It’s time to call “Your Indoor Weathermen.”
Signs You Need Replacement
Take a look at the many signs below that may indicate it’s time to have a professionally trained Technician come out and review the options for a replacement AC system.
- Age. An air conditioner can reasonably last between 10–15 years. Anything beyond that is a gamble with your budget and your comfort.
- Inefficiency. As air conditioners get older, they also wane in efficiency. A replacement might save you money in the long run with lower energy bills each month.
- Poor comfort. What’s the point of having an air conditioner if it’s not keeping you cool? Call our team for proper replacement services so you’re set up with a unit that does.
- Frequent repairs. Your AC should only need repairs once every few years. If they’re more common than that, you might need a new one.
- An expensive repair. When your air conditioner’s repair would cost more than half the price of a new system, it’s better to go with the replacement.
- Improper sizing – If the existing system is too small for the home than it will never keep up with the cooling demand and temperatures will continue to rise.
- Condition- If the system is extremely corroded, especially the coils, the system will work inefficiently and cause expensive electric bills. Corroded coils can not be repaired and must be replaced with new. At this point a new system may be more affordable and offer better warranties.
- Faulty installation- If the original HVAC system was not installed properly it will never cool your home efficiently. Manufacturer warranties do not warranty improper installation of air conditioning equipment.
Why Choose Us?
We understand each customer’s home and budget are different. Our technicians tailor their recommendations and options based on what is right for the customer, not what is right for the company. We align ourselves with several of the most reputable HVAC manufacturers to ensure our customers have options and can choose the right fit for them. We believe in educating our customers, so making a decision is easier and more comfortable.
- We offer Free Estimates on replacements and easy online booking
- All of our technicians are nationally trained and certified by HVAC manufacturers to properly service your heating system.
- We strive to provide 5 star service to all of our customers and are backed by an A+ rating with the BBB and over 500 5 star reviews online.
- Our customer service phone representatives are available 24/7
- With every estimate we provide thorough evaluation of existing equipment before installation by a certified HVAC installer.
- With new system installation we offer warranties as long as 12 years
- We offer 12 months of our Maintenance Value Plan (MVP) with New System Installation