Discover a Climate Experts Career
Are you looking for a career with job security and large growth opportunities? Like ensuring homeowners stay comfortable in their homes? If so, this could be for you!
Do you like…
- Being challenged?
- Learning new things?
- Helping people?
- Connecting with your coworkers?
Then apply today to become a part of the Climate Experts Team!
Description: Climate Experts is a leader in repair and replacement of residential Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment in Melbourne, Florida. We specialize in high quality residential HVAC repair, maintenance, and new system installation and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
10 Reasons to work at Climate Experts
- We have a positive work culture and focus on working as a team
- We operate out of a 4,000 square foot office/warehouse fully stocked.
- We have motivational meetings every Monday with videos, activities and fun engagement with the Climate Experts team.
- We throw darts at balloons to win tools and prizes!
- We are a Nexstar member and offer the most comprehensive online training.
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, we have over 500 5 star reviews online, A+ rated with the BBB, and have won several awards!
- We offer competitive salaries, a lucrative commission structure, and bonuses!
- We offer health insurance reimbursement plans, retirement plans, weekly direct deposit, paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Our service vehicles are top of the line, professionally wrapped, fully stocked and available as a take home vehicle for technicians.
- We have Chilly the penguin as our mascot!
Check out one of our Monday Morning Meetings at the Beach!
Requirements for hire
- Have a valid Florida Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Possess great communication skills and ability to think as a team player
- Ability to pass our background check.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Have a professional appearance and attitude.
- Have a cell phone with internet service
- Follow our Tobacco policy
- (Requirements may vary depending on position applied for)
Positions we are accepting applications for:
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Installer
- Lead HVAC Technician
- Lead HVAC Installer
- Installation Manager
- CSR (Customer service Representative)
- Lead Dispatcher
- Comfort Advisor
- HVAC Apprentice
- Sales Manager
- Advertising Manager
We are always looking for top talent!
Fill out the form below and easily apply on our website.
Step 1- We will send you a questionnaire by email to fill out
Step 2- If you meet our requirements we will schedule a phone interview.
Step-3- In person interview and potential trial of the position.