Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Melbourne, FL
Give us a call today: 321-345-3415
Did you know there is a way to prevent contaminants from traveling through your home while adding to the circulation of fresh air by installing an air filtration system or a whole home air purifier. With the help of our team at Climate Experts Air and Heat in Melbourne, FL, you can achieve better indoor air quality results.
- All of our technicians are nationally trained and certified by HVAC manufacturers to properly service your heating system.
- We offer proprietary steps in our duct sealing and HVAC installation process.
- We strive to provide 5 star service to all of our customers and are backed by an A+ rating with the BBB and over 500 5 star reviews online.
Call “Your Indoor Weathermen” today.
Indoor Air Quality
The quality of the air you breathe is extremely important for your health. Allergies, respiratory illnesses, and asthma are aggravated by poorly filtered air. Studies even show these conditions can be caused by mold, mildew, dust, pollen and pollutants.
Our Indoor air quality services include:
- Ultraviolet light installation
- UV bulb replacement
- REME Halo installation
- APCO-X Installation
- Filter rack installation (1"- 5")
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Blower wheel cleaning
- Electronic air cleaner installation and service
- Ductwork sanitization
- Duct cleaning (We refer all duct cleanings to A Pro Services)
Your HVAC system is a breeding ground for bacteria, mildew, dirt and other contaminants.
Newer homes are being built tighter than ever, which decreases ventilation of indoor air.
With the invention of the television, computer, smart phone, laptop, tablet and other technologies homeowners are staying indoors for longer periods of time than ever before.
Air that feels "stuffy" or that makes you sneeze a lot is most likely of poor air quality.
You may have heard someone say how great they felt after being in the "fresh air".
At Climate Experts Air and Heat we have solutions to keep air quality clean and healthy inside your home.
Using quality filters will not only help protect your HVAC system, but contribute to better indoor air quality.
Top 10 Reasons to Use Proper HVAC Filtration
- Keeps your HVAC system clean
- Keeps your ductwork clean
- Prevents motor burn up from dust accumulation
- Prevents costly coil or duct cleanings
- Extends lifespan of HVAC system
- Reduces Allergies
- Reduces Respiratory flare-ups
- Your home stays cleaner longer
- Your home smells better
- You breathe easier
Did you know the number one reason for poor indoor air quality is not changing air filters when they are dirty?
Changing an air filter should be an easy task, but we are here to help you with
- Specialty sized air filters
- Recommendations for the best type of filter
- Recommendations for the best location of filtration
- Service, cleaning, or installation of electronic air cleaners
- Installation of a filter rack
- Installation of filter back ceiling or wall grilles
- High quality MERV rated filters
- 4" high efficiency media filters
Does your home, AC system, or ductwork smell like mold or mildew?
Your air conditioning system is a cold, dark, wet environment. Standing water and moisture are constantly in your air handler. This is a perfect environment for bacteria, mildew and mold to grow. Air passing through a bacteria filled HVAC system can cause respiratory issues, coughing, asthma, and other illnesses. There are several solutions to preventing bacteria growth in your HVAC system.
Installing an Ultraviolet light inside your air handler can help prevent bacteria growth. An ultraviolet light actively kills bacteria by shining ultra violet rays similar to the sun. The UV light is installed at a location where bacteria is most likely to grow, inside the air handler.
Introducing our most advanced whole-house air treatment system yet. APCO-X is the result of ten years of APCO development. It has revolutionized indoor air quality with significantly improved performance, functionality, and reliability.
One of the most important factors of keeping your HVAC system clean is having it maintained by a licensed HVAC technician. Heating and air conditioning systems that are maintained are typically cleaner, which increases indoor air quality. Filters are changed when technicians complete maintenance and air handlers are sanitized to help prevent bacteria growth.