We Love HVAC
Climate Experts Air and Heat is a licensed family-owned and operated Heating and Air Conditioning Company located in Melbourne Florida. Climate Experts was founded by Derek Cormier and his wife Katie Cormier. Derek is a State licensed HVAC Contractor and second generation Florida Contractor who has lived in Brevard County for over 30 years. After years of working for several local HVAC companies he came to the realization that customer service and quality of work were lacking in the industry. Venture capitalists have bought several local HVAC companies in our area, which exist on a very “corporate model” with little accountability. At Climate Experts Air and Heat we focus more on building a great relationship with each customer, so we can better understand their specific needs.
Here are just a few reasons to Choose Climate Experts Air and Heat
- We strive to provide 5 star service to all of our customers and are backed by an A+ rating with the BBB and over 500 5 star reviews online.
- We are innovators in the industry and thrive on solving complex problems. Learn more about the proprietary steps we take in our AC installation and duct system installation process.
- All of our technicians are nationally trained and certified by HVAC manufacturers and we require extensive in-house training
- We have received several Awards for our achievements
- We are Affiliated and backed by only the best companies in the industry
- We offer 24/7 live phone support.
- We offer some of the longest warranties in the industry, as long as 12 years!
- We offer Free Estimates on replacements and easy online booking.
- Our Maintenance Value Plan (MVP) is one of the most comprehensive plans on the market today.
- We offer easy financing options for repairs and replacement.
Come Meet our Mascot, Chilly the Penguin!
We operate a fully functional training facility from our warehouse
-We are able to hire motivated applicants with no previous HVAC experience and enter them into our apprenticeship program. (Most companies only hire experienced technicians)
-Our application & interview process is extremely thorough. We require extensive background checks, drug screening, customer service skill testing, good morals value and they must abide by our tobacco free policy.
-We pay for certifications, testing material and on the job training.
-We are a certified testing facility for RSES and NATE
- We combine classroom based learning with Next Tech Academy online training
- We complete skill building training and diagnostics in our shop with live running equipment and tools
- We complete customer service training on how to empathise and communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- We offer a great benefits package, bonuses, insurance, tool incentives and huge opportunities for growth. We believe that an employee that is happy and well taken care of will take amazing care of our customers.
Come work with us
Brevard County is rapidly growing and we have a shortage of qualified workers in the HVAC trade. We’re always looking for new technicians and talent to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker who is upbeat, resourceful, driven to excellence, and team focused. Visit our Careers page to learn more about positions we are accepting applications for and apply right from our website!
We support our local community
We serve Florida’s Space Coast and have a close connection to our community; for which we take part in yearly beach clean ups, community events and charitable giveaways. We are part of several local organizations in our area such as the Home Building Contractors Association of Brevard, Spacecoast Business Group, and The Melbourne Chamber of Commerce. We attend local events such as home shows and sporting activities to get involved with our community.
Our mission is to give our clients a one of a kind experience and provide 5-star service to all our customers. We do not stop at the completion of a job until we’ve ensured our customers complete satisfaction.
Call "Your Indoor Weathermen" today!